Boston Consulting Group
The Boston Consulting Group is a global management consulting firm and the world's leading advisor on business strategy. They partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises.
Their customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that their clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with more than 80 offices in 45 countries.
They seek to be agents of change—for their clients, their people, and society overall.
They are committed to:
- Creating competitive advantage through unique solutions
- Building capabilities and mobilizing organizations
- Driving sustainable impact
- Providing unparalleled opportunities for personal growth
- Succeeding together with passion and trust as the Partner of choice to transform business and society.