Identify risks to the value creation drivers and bias in the deal model
Validate the investment thesis and identify synergy opportunities
Improve your understanding of advanced diligence techniques
Date to be determined
Diligence and risk identification methods
- Commercial diligence: market, customer, competitor, etc.
- Operational diligence: production, inventory, third parties, etc.
- HR diligence: cultural and leadership assessments, benefit plans, etc.
- Legal / Regulatory diligence: litigation, change in control limitations, etc.
- Intellectual property, asset titling, ownership structures
- Technology assessments, quality of code, etc.
- Accounting positions and audit quality
Quality of earnings diligence
- Sources of cash
- Seasonality of cash flows
- Operating cash flows
- Non-operating cash flows
- Recurring / non recurring revenues
- AR, AP and inventory roll forward
- Disbursements and cash sweeps
Advanced diligence techniques
- FCPA diligence methods
- Tax positions and risk allocation
- Using market / customer surveys
- Linking the diligence to the deal drivers
- Applying diligence finding to the synergy model
- Linking diligence to contingent consideration
- Reverse due diligence
Awarded Upon Completion
You will receive:
- CLE and CPE credit
- Course certification for LinkedIn
This M&A Master Class will run live online. The date is TBD.